Gee, dA's been around for how long now? Shucks.
Mayhap I'll post one of these while I do the dA look-back...
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
For 7 years I guess? 8 sometime this November? Been a surprisingly long time for me, actually...
2. What does your username mean?
Ha! Once it meant that I had three canine teeth, but I finally lost the baby one a few years ago.
My teeth are no longer quite so horrifying. The moniker still sticks tho'.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Optimistic. Silly. Awed.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
I'm afraid it's no longer here, but it was titled "Milo Vs. Malin" (Posted on Nov. 17th 2007.)
My very first digitally colored piece using my very first version of the GIMP...
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Cartoon-ish drawings of people. My brother's characters, or some of my own.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Probably something a bit more realistic. Like Andrew Loomis' style.
8. What was your first favourite?
I'm not sure. It's in storage. "Antcomics Turns 50" was the second one though!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Character art, I suppose. OCs and fan pics.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Her style is simply sublime.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Quite a few, honestly. The friends I've made for sure, and some of the artists whose work I admire.
(if he weren't dead)
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
made my acquaintance before I came to dA and I was in awe of her own artwork, but she was so nice and encouraging, it helped me to take a chance on my own comics and be friendly and courteous to everyone else I met as well. And everyone else whose acquaintance I've made on this site! They've ALL impacted my life in one way or another...
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil and paper. Or my Wacom tablet.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Eh, I only ever draw in my room it seems. Can't say it's really an inspirational place, though.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I've made far too many to list a single one here. It's been 7 years!!
It's been real, man.